Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dancing with the stars?

I see a new series of Dancing With The Stars starts on TV One next month. So I wonder what great stars TVNZ will provide us with this year? Let's have a look:

Christine Rankin - The very former CEO of WINZ. Yeah, I remember her, she was very popular wasn't she! Wasn't she fired or something?

Rodney Hide - Of course, everyone's favourite politician. When you think of a star politician you always think of Rodney Hide!

Danyon Loader - Didn't he win a couple of medals at an Olympics 10 years ago? Haven't heard much about him since then.

Lorraine Downes - She was a star when she became Miss Universe about 50 years ago! And didn't she used to be married to a "gay" ex-All Black?

Beatrice Faumuina - A very washed up athelete. She wasn't much of a star at the Melbourne Commonwealth Games was she?

Dancing with the "stars"? Yeah right! One TV programme I will not be wasting my time watching!

No comments: