Friday, June 08, 2007

Paris out of jail???

Oh my heck!! I could not believe this when I heard it this morning. The "stupid spoiled whore" has been released after barely four days in the slammer!

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/paris.hilton/index.html

I was very happy that she was going to jail. It was about time she realised that she couldn’t get away with whatever she wanted, but now she’s out!

And what was the reason? Medical considerations! Words fail me on this one. We don't really know what these "medical considerations" are but one source says that she was refusing to eat much of the jail food. What, no caviar? Can she not reduce herself to eat common people's food? Don't they have doctors in prison that can treat her medical considerations?

Now she gets home detention. I really feel sorry for the suffering she will have to go through now, being stuck in a her mansion for 40 days with big screen TVs, cellphones, swimming pools, servants, etc. Doesn’t sound like much of a punishment to me!

Is this a miscarriage of justice? Damn right it is! Only in America – the land of the free – more like the land of the rich! I bet if she wasn’t a rich celebrity she wouldn’t have got this treatment. She’d still be in the grey-bar-hotel like everyone else. Money talks. I hope there are protests over this one and that the people in California get Governor Arnie to do something about it.

God bless America – because no one else will!

No comments: