Thursday, October 19, 2006

I get rear ended in Te Awamutu - twice!

We've only been living in Te Awamutu for a couple of weeks and I can't believe that I have been rear ended in my car twice! What is it with drivers in this town?? And I particularly mind because we've had our car for only just over a year, and it's a particularly nice car (a 1998 Nissan Sentra). If it was our last car I wouldn't have minded so much (in fact I might have not noticed).

One good thing though is that the driver behind me in both instances gave me their contact details and paid for repairs. So I am very glad that they didn't just drive off as this has happened to me before!

While I'm at it I'll give a plug for Oliver's Panel & Paint on Alexandra Street in Te Awamutu. They did an excellent job on our first ding and I'm sure they'll do an excellent job on the second one! (I just didn't know that I'd be visiting them twice in as many weeks...)

No comments: