Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Big Brother 2005

Big Brother season 5 started in Australia nearly 3 weeks ago. Usually it is screened in New Zealand with just one day's delay. This year though, it is going to be shown on NZ TV with a month's delay!!

Last year Big Brother screened on Prime TV. No TV channel in NZ was going to show it, but I think there must have been an uproar because TV2 (part of state broadcaster TVNZ) are going to be screening Big Brother from the 6th of June. I know this will be about a month behind, but hey, at least we are seeing it now!

TV2 will be screening it daily at midday. I must say this is a weird time to be showing it!! Thank goodness for video recorders.

It would be great if TV2 showed catch-up episodes so we could be up with Australia, but I highly doubt it. Why couldn't it just be shown the same as the last 4 years - who knows???

Anyway, check out my Big Brother website: http://www.adamclaydon.com/big_brother_2005.htm

No comments: